New – 3 Miniature Filter Banks
July 8, 2021
Atlanta Micro announces the product release of three new miniature filter banks:
- AM3186; 6 to 26.5 GHz, Sub-Octave Fixed Bandpass Filter Bank
- Offers low insertion loss and high out of band rejection, the filter bank contains 5 bandpass filters with full 1 GHz overlap as well as an integrated, low-loss filter bypass path to 20 GHz. While packaged in a 5mm QFN package and operates over the -40C to +85C temperature range.
- AM3156; 400 MHz to 8 GHz, Digitally Tunable Bandpass Filter Bank
- Provides 3 filter bands each with 256 discrete tune states and a low-loss filter bypass path contained in a 10mm QFN package. AM3156 expands on our AM3152 device by integrating the inductors and DC blocking capacitors and placing it all in one easy to install chip.
- AM3153; 6 to 26.5 GHz, Digitally Tunable Bandpass Filter Bank
- Provides three separate tunable filter bands with 16 selectable bandpass states each, integrated switches, and a 22 GHz filter bypass path. AM3153 is packaged in a 5mm QFN package and operates over the -40C to +85C temperature range. AM3153 is an excellent front-end for a receiver providing both high out of band rejection and valuable flexibility for tuning center frequency.